32oz Frozen Food Marking Ink. For use on frozen food packaging.
Frozen Food Price Marking Ink to mark on frozen food packages. This ink is a waterproof ink with excellent adhesion. It will imprint through layers of moisture usually present on frozen food packages and remain on during refrigeration. This ink is approved by the Department of Agriculture for use on food packaging.
This ink is commonly used with the Contact and Garvey price marking guns for use on frozen food packaging.
Frozen Food Packaging – Non-Porous
- Ink Formulated for rubber stamp marking plastics, metals, glass, film, foil and other nonporous substrates from a stamp pad. #100 is also used for bottom coding on aerosol containers and small plastic, glass and metal non-aerosol containers. It is used to price all frozen food packages. This ink dries fast and is able to print through moisture.
- Application – Rubber stamp with cloth covered felt stamp pad, stick stamp, band stamper, air sprayer, roll coder, flexographic printer, and inline high speed automatic machine for bottom coding.
- Dry time – 7 – 10 seconds – variations in temperature and humidity may affect dry time.
- Ink should be stored at normal room temperatures and capped tightly after use.
- Chemical Base -Solvent
- Stock colors available – Black, Violet and Red (red is only available in 8oz only bottle at this time)
- Stock Sizes available – Gallon, Pint and 8oz.