UV Ink in Fluorescent Blue or Green
12 Pints/Case of UV Stamp Ink
Considered to be a re-admission UV Ink. Also used with so many other applications.
6330 Invisible Ink – use to mark Skin or Plastic. This invisible ink is safe for marking hands for the purpose of identification and marking admission to nightclubs, dances, or craft fairs. Can also be used on plastic for security purposes.
- – 6330 Invisible ink dries in 15 seconds
- – Waterproof mark
- – Solvent – water and isopropyl alcohol
- – Use our UV flashlight to detect invisible ink mark
- – Standard invisible ink shows up as Blue under UV light
- – Blue & Green invisible ink available
- – Only the standard Blue invisible ink is truly invisible – other colors may leave a visible stain
- – Inexpensive ink pads and reversible Mark II ink pad available
- – 6330 Invisible Ink stays moist in the ink pad longer than the standard invisible ink.
The imprint becomes brighter after contact with water for maximum effectiveness
Dry time: Instant (Blue is totally invisible).